Monday, February 11, 2013

Kale Kiwi Smoothie


Time for King Kale! The highest on the nutrient density scale, Kale is a great green to keep in your healthy greens rotation. So gather together your organic ingredients, and super foods to create a nutrient dense morning treat! C'mon Let's Rock The Kale!

Kale Kiwi Smoothie

2 - 3 kale leaves
2 kiwis
small bunch of pea sprouts
1 cup coconut water
1 tsp chia seeds
2 Tbs flax powder
1 Tb hemp seeds
1/2 tsp unhulled sesame seeds
1/2 cup blueberries

Add coconut water to blender, then chia, flax, hemp, and sesame seeds. Strip the kale from the stems and stalk. Then add kale and sprouts to your blender to mix together. Add unpeeled kiwis, and the half cup of blueberries (frozen is fine). Blend together on high. Pour and enjoy with some optional granola sprinkled on top. If you are afraid of tasting the Kale, don't worry! Smoothies always make the mean green taste like dessert!

KALE A Force To Be Reckoned With Tee

Speaking of "Rocking The Kale!" A couple of my t-shirt designs are now available for smoothie and juicing lovers! Here is your peek at 'The Queen's Table Shop' that I have been putting together with my own designs. You can view other designs in the QT Shop, and I will have a dedicated 'Custom Shop' tab above, in the top green stripe page menu for you as well. All my apparel designs are available on various shirt styles, for men, women, and children. You are welcome to make a request for a specific design. There are other useful products that I am currently starting to design for too.

Rock The Kale T-Shirt

The apparel comes in a multitude of color choices depending on the style, design, and the fabric you choose. We are not being compensated for the time it takes to design these items, as The Queen only makes about a dollar from each t-shirt sale. Still I really appreciate every sale in order to support my food/health blog work. The response to my healthy food mission has been heartwarming. I would like to be able to continue bringing you information, recipes, and news you can use, to get you and your loved ones healthier! I am looking into ways to monetize this blog work, and I hope you do not mind seeing some ads popping up in the sidebar soon as I research that possibility next.

Green Smoothies : A Force To Be Reckoned With Top

I offer my designs, so that you may express your love of living the green life, and get other people who see you, talking about making healthier choices too! Spread the good word through your example, and your clothing! Let's do our part to change the health paradigm together! Be sure to visit the entire "The Queen's Table Shop,"  where other products are available. The Queen thanks you! For those who have read down this far: I am still losing weight! Fitting into more of my old favorite clothes and coats! Woo hoo!

2 comments: