Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beautiful Beet Veggie Juice


I always love the fantastic color a beet based vegetable juice creates. That hot pink mess on your hands looks great in your glass! Not sure where I got this festive goblet, though I guess it probably was a wine festival. As much as I love wine this juice is just as tasty! Funny thing, I had never even eaten a beet before I started using them in juicing. I was very surprised at the earthy sweetness they add to the mix.

Click on "Read More' Below to continue reading this post.



So let's get to it! Prepare your veggies. If they are not organic you must remove the peels that will contain pesticides and toxins. We don't want to juice those! If you have purchased organic produce just wash and trim. Core your apples to remove the seeds. Rev up your engines and make something super healthy and delicious! 


Beautiful Beet Veggie Juice

1 Beet
3 Carrots
1 English Cucumber
Handful of Dandelion Greens
1 Apple
1 inch of Ginger Root
1/2 peeled Lemon


3 comments:

  1. Tamera @ Stone Fence CottageMarch 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM

    Wow Crystal!!! I'm glad Ben posted this on FB!!! We are on the SAME PAGE!!! Got a juicer for Xmas (LOVE) I've managed to drop 32 lbs since Thanksgiving eating "ckean". Have you heard of "Clean Eats" magazine? It's all about this lifestyle. They have websiter, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Tamera! I think I saw the magazine at the Natural food store checkout area. I will be sure to check out the website! Thank you!
    I am now up to 40 pounds lost myself, although I stated eating this way to get healthy. So the weight loss is a bonus, and does really help me to feel more vibrant as well. I hope eating this way has been helpful to your medical issues too! Please let me know how that is going.

    ReplyDelete